Hello, Friends Continue the visa document process like covering letter, NOC Letter and this post I will discuss You How do I write a sponsorship letter and also discuss all the points of a Sponsorship letter.
How do I write a sponsorship letter
What is a letter of sponsorship?
Sponsorship means If You are travel and all the expenses are paid by Other Person. What Expenses are paying by the other person that person In the Country and out of Country?
Who many peoples are Sponsor?
1. Blood Relative:- Family Members like Brother, mother, father
2. Friends:- Your best Friends
3. Distant Relative:- Uncle, Aunty, Stepbrother
4. Business Partner
If You are Travel So You are all the documents are collecting by Sponsor’s Person.
3. Account statement 6 Months
4. Income tax return 3 Years
5. Employee Proof
6. If You are applying Europe Countries Visa And You are Need an Asset is a Show like Mutual fund, property(land paper), fixed deposit
Letter of sponsorship letter + ID proof
How to write a Covering letter
How to write a NOC letter
All the Documents of Traveler also attached for How do I write a sponsorship letter
- Account statement The last 6 months are some Countries Asked like 3 Months.
- Income Tax returns 3 the last 3 years and Some countries asked only 1 Year.
- If you are an Employer so You need a NOC letter
- The last And the most Important Taing To do the Sponsorship letter and If you sponsor in another country So You can ask in ID card and residential Prooff.
Sponsorship is not that Thing If you are a sponsorship So you can Travel There are many criteria to take Sponsorship & Eligibility?
If The Traveller are doing something that are Elibilility to Sponsorship.
If the Traveller is not Doing Something So that is not Elibilility to have a Sponsorship of once.
If You want more Sponsorship template
In this post, I can solve the Question are related How do I write a sponsorship letter. If you have any queries so Please comment bellow and Also please share Many posts on your Social networking Like Facebook and Twitter.